Personal Assistant to CEO of Allianz X GmbH (m/f/d)
Allianz X invests in digital frontrunners in ecosystems relevant to insurance and asset management. In just a few years, its portfolio has grown to more than 25 companies and AuM of over 2 billion euros. Allianz X has counted 11 unicorns among its portfolio so far. The heart and brains behind it all is a talented team of around 40 people. As one of the pillars of the Allianz Group’s digital transformation strategy, Allianz X provides an interface between Allianz Operating Entities and the broader digital ecosystem, enabling collaborative partnerships in insurtech, fintech, and beyond. As an investor, Allianz X supports mature digital growth companies to take the next bold leap and reach their full potential.
This position is a key role to coordinate all administrative issues on behalf of the CEO of Allianz X. This includes time management, calendar management and alignment of events and delivery dead lines as well as tracking follow ups. The position requires you to manage the daily calendar, meetings and presentations of the CEO and perform administrative tasks like answering calls, arranging meetings, booking international trips and organizing the agenda.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements (flights, hotels, visa, personal bookings) are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Manage and maintain the executive`s diary and email account.
- Organize (room booking, refreshments & equipment), coordinate and schedule meetings/phone calls and video/web conferences, including regular jour-fixe, board meetings, OE visits etc.
- Answering phone calls and welcoming guests.
- Taking care of travel cost reimbursements.
- Covering for Team Assistant in times of absence.
- The ideal candidate can demonstrate an organised approach to administration, ability to multi-task and prioritize, work on their own initiative and have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in English and German.
- Excellent computer literacy & familiarity with communication devices and formats.
- Prior experience as Team Assistant or Personal Assistant to Senior Executive.
- 3-5 years of working experience (or more).
- Agility and adaptability.
- High level of service orientation towards internal and external customers of all hierarchical levels.
- Strong administration and organizing skills, knowledge and experience in general office procedures and management.
- Very strong ability to prioritize and work effectively, including agile decision-making and adapting to the situation.
- Maturity and outstanding interpersonal skills to be able to judge what is important, when to say no and influence things in a positive way.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Absolute discretion required to be trusted in working with sensitive and confidential issues.
- Proven ability to work independently and accurately.
- Distinct focus on customers and service with a friendly manner.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills.
München, DE, 80802
Strategie / Assistenz
Allianz X GmbH